Happy 4th of July to our U.S. readers!! If you’re like us, you’re enjoying the holiday eating some good BBQ, having a refreshing adult beverage or two or enjoying a wonderful fireworks display.
With us being from small towns, we’re used to shooting off our own fireworks, but sometimes, it’s good to just kick back and be entertained. So we’ve decided to compile a list of some of the best places to watch fireworks in the Houston area.
- The Woodlands: From 6-10pm, enjoy the annual Red, White and Blue Festival at The Woodlands Town Center in Town Green Park and Waterway Square. The night caps off with a huge fireworks show!
- Katy: If you’re in the Katy area, there’s no better way to celebrate the 4th of July than the Katy Freedom Celebration. Beginning at 9am, there are activities throughout the day. The fireworks display begins at 9pm. The fireworks are launched from the east side of Katy Mills Mall and can be seen from miles around!
- City Centre: One of our favorite go-to spots due its central location and close proximity to good eating and shopping, City Centre will hosting a spectacular fireworks show at 9:30pm.
- Pearland: The City of Pearland is hosting the Celebration of Freedom from 6-10pm at the Pearland High School Football Stadium. Admission and parking is free. The fireworks show begins at 9pm.
- Kemah: The Kemah Boardwalk is a great place for the entire family – especially on a holiday, and the 4th of July is no different. Enjoy the fireworks show over Galveston Bay at 9:30pm.