Here in Houston people are serious about their morning java and afternoon “cup of joe.” We may not be Seattle, but Houston definitely has some pretty amazing coffee shops.
We touched on one of our favorites on a previous blog, but we would be remiss not to mention a few other places for a good drip.
Take a look!
- Agora, 1712 Westheimer Rd.
- Black Hole Coffee House, 4504 Graustark, St.
- Blacksmith, 1018 Westheimer Rd.
- Boomtown Coffee, 242 W. 19th
- Catalina, 2201 Washington
- Inversion Coffee House, 1953 Montrose
- Kaffeine Coffee, 5225 Almeda Rd.
- Siphon Coffee, 701 West Alabama St.
- The Honeymoon Café and Bar*, 300 Main St.
- Throughgood Coffee, 732 W. 27th
What’s your favorite H-Town coffee spot? Share in the comments.
*Editor’s Note: The Honeymoon Cafe and Bar is now Boomtown Main St.